Nice to meet you: ) As an employee who has worked in a garment accessories factory for 8 years, I am happy to be able to answer the questions you have raised，and I will bring you to see our woven garment label production process.
- Placed the order and already confirmed all details with our sales team( artwork, quantity, Pantone color…)
- Our designer will input the design drawing into the computer and convert it into a format that the machine can recognize.
- Choose the thread according to the Pantone color code, artwork, or original sample you offered.
- The production begins.( Below is a video of a working woven machine)
- Cut and fold machines to make the one-piece woven fabic as labels.
- Quality control and Packing of the custom woven tags.
- Clients confirm picture of labels
- Ship the finished custom goods